Apache CXF expertise
Apache CXF is an open-source and developed in Java framework (set of components to develop the bases of a software), facilitating webservice development.
Nowadays, the ability to seamlessly share information between a company’s internal departments, customers and partners is a critical topic. Yet most companies, institutions, use a variety of applications to store and exchange data in different ways, and therefore can not “dialogue” productively. Webservices have quickly become a practical and cost-effective solution for unifying distributed information between applications, while overcoming certain language incompatibilities. Webservices are systems designed to support inter-machine interaction on a network. This interoperability is achieved through a set of XML-based standards, such as WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI. These standards provide a common approach for creating, publishing, and using webservices.
What is a webservice ?
A webservice is a set of protocols and standards used for exchanging data between applications or systems. Applications written in various programming languages and running on different platforms can use webservices to exchange data over computer networks, in a similar way to inter-process communication on a single computer.
The APIs deal with the interaction between devices running under different architectures, and developed in different languages.
Webservice schemas primarily use protocols, such as HTTP, HTTPS, or SMTP.
About Apache CXF
CXF includes a broad set of features, but it is primarily focused on the following areas:
Standard webservice support : CXF supports various webservices standards, including SOAP, WS-I Basic Profile, WSDL, WS-Addressing, WS-Policy, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Security, WS-SecurityPolicy, WS- SecureConverstation ….
Ease of use : CXF is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. It uses simple APIs to quickly code services, or Maven plug-ins for easy development.
Binary and legacy protocol support : CXF was designed to provide an architecture that supports not only XML-based links, but also non-XML-like links, such as JSON and CORBA, in combination with any type of transport .
More info about CXF
Many protocols/standard formats supported
- Supports Camel Transport for CXF (a component that implements the CXF API with Camel’s main library, making its routing engine easy to use, and supporting integration schemes with CXF services), as well as HTTP, Servlet, JMS, In-VM and SMTP / POP3, TCP … .
- DataBinding with JAXB 2.x, Aegis, Apache XMLBeans, Service Data Objects (SDO), JiBX ;
- The extensibility API allows additional links for CXF, with message formats such as CORBA / IIOP ;
- With CXF, you can deploy services in Jetty, Tomcat, or Spring containers, or in Java Business Integration (JBI) containers such as ServiceMix, OpenESB, or Petals.
- CXF also allows to deploy services in Java EE application servers such as Apache Geronimo, JOnAS, Redhat JBoss … .
Compatibility with multiple programming languages
- Apache CXF supports the JAX-WS 2.x programming model, as well as synchronous, asynchronous, and unidirectional JAX-WS 2.x APIs.
- CXF also supports CORBA, JBI with ServiceMix and has an XML messaging API.
Our start-up is composed of a team of specialists who will work with you for all types of projects. Indeed, IDFOR Solutions has a long experience in data integration and data exchange. Our expertise allows us to analyze your needs, to carry out your requests, to advise you on the technologies to use, as well as on the different standards of use.
Here are some of our personalized services :
– Need analysis ;
– Expertise your projects’ quality and performances ;
– Specifications‘ establishment ;
– Set up and development according to the specifications ;
– Tests exectution and writing ;
– Writing of documentation ;
– Correction and evolutionary maintenance of deployed solutions … .
IDFOR was created to simplify the digital transition of our customers, and to improve and simplify data transmission, relying on a high level of technical know-how..